ShareChat app real or fake || ShareChat app review
ShareChat is an Indian social network application to communicate with friends, share jokes, and get daily news within seconds. With the help of ShareChat, a user can make WhatsApp stickers and can share them on WhatsApp with your friends and groups.
Indians got a knack for venturing into a right product or application at the right time. India proved to be facet for many inspirational happenings and recognized globally for its innovations. One such social networking application is “ShareChat”.
ShareChat is an all in one platform app where a user can make new friends, share videos, jokes, GIFs, shayaris, audio songs, motivational and funny quotes, bhajans and devotional songs, horoscopes and funny images. It is available in 14 Indian languages except English allowing users to connect with friends and families in their native language all over the country with great ease.
IIT-Kanpur Alumni boys Farid Ahsan, Bhanu Singh, and Ankush Sachdeva developed ShareChat and launched in 2015. Since its inception, the app has been downloaded over 1 Million times and got half a million active monthly users who share 200,000 daily posts from messages to quotes, videos, and news. The immense success of the application made them feature in Forbes latest 30 Under 30 list.
Surprisingly, the team worked on 17 projects in total out of which 14 were a flop in the market. Their 15th project was an anonymous message board for WhatsApp groups which had 250 users, but later they abandoned the project.
ShareChat got the best-qualified features
- It has a huge album of viral videos from Bollywood to Marathi movies. It allows users to keep up with the latest news related to Indian movies.
- Offers an extensive collection of jokes, WhatsApp status, memes, and more in 14 Indian languages.
- A user is allowed to create any form of stickers for WhatsApp.
- You can download high-quality images and wallpapers.
- Fresh news and be updated with the latest trends of your locality.
- One can showcase a talent by sharing a video and can become an instant Internet celebrity.
- From motivational quotes to religious songs and health tips everything is avail in the ShareChat.
ShareChat has raised a total of $122.8M funded by 11 investors. SAIF Partners, Xiaomi, Lightspeed Venture Partners are among the investors. The annual revenue of the startup is estimated to be $1M. Roposo, Giphy, and BetterButter are the leading competitors to the company.